Power Cord Wall to Conditioner

I recently moved into an apartment (condo community) with limited electrical facilities (60 amperes per unit). My amps and sources are plugged into a single power conditioner (an Isoclean 80A). What power cords should I consider for connecting the power conditioner to the wall outlet?
kusina
I have just finished a long testing of power cords. My PS Audio P10 power regenerator sounds much better with a quality power cord connecting it to the wall outlet. It doesn't make sense to me considering that the AC is regenerated into a new pure sine wave but the difference is noticeable. I found that the $1149 Lessloss Signature did an excellent job but while auditioning the Anti-cable Level 3 power cord on other components I tried it on the P10 and it is better than the Lessloss for $330. Don't misunderstand that the Level 3 is better for all components because it isn't (other than the best bass I've heard from any power cord). It is however superior providing clean abundant power to my regenerator. It has a money back guarantee as well. Good luck.
Has anyone tried the Audio Art Statement 1 from wall to power conditioner? Their online literature suggests a heavy degree of shielding.
Kusina
Nothing on the power cord. But I have their 5se ic's and they are excellent.
An audioquest z3 power cord from PC to wall should suffice. I use one on my Niagara 1200. I use the AQ thunder from amp to PC.