Power Cord Wall to Conditioner

I recently moved into an apartment (condo community) with limited electrical facilities (60 amperes per unit). My amps and sources are plugged into a single power conditioner (an Isoclean 80A). What power cords should I consider for connecting the power conditioner to the wall outlet?
kusina
For my higher power gear the power cord I use from wall to the conditioner is a Pangea AC9.It is a pain in the butt to route though as it is very rigid. For the power conditioners that I use for my sources the cord I've used 12 AWG Carol Cable with upgraded ends from SonarQuest. I use the ones with red gold plated blades.
A quality PC usually comes already equipped with its own good quality power cord

Otherwise get something decent - even DIY with quality cable and connectors - at the sub $150 price range.
The PC is another intervening filter in substance so no need to go overboard.

What are you using on the components themselves? Synergy with these would be nice.

With the system that you have, for God's sake, get a good power cord. If you don't want to buy new, I think that I know where you can get Silent Source The Music Reference for $1,000.00.

Chuck
Check out offerings from Cullen Cables and Signal Cables. They're approach is straightforward and voodoo free and won't break the bank.

All the best,
Nonoise
Anticables make some extremely good power cables that perform very well.

good luck