Transparent Cable Upgrade?

I own Transparent Music lInk Plus through out the system. I am considering upgrading to the Reference line. Worth the cost? Your experience?

Next, I have Nordost Frey phono cable. The only non Transparent cable. I chose this cable with my VPI classic since the TT manufactures its table with Nordost Vahlia cable. Wondering if I should sell the Frey and look at Transparent to keep the system uniformed. I find Nordost a bit bright.

Finally, perhaps not the forum to post, but considering converting the TT from RCA to Balanced. Worth it?

Thank you
128x128harris4crna
The calibration is big deal in Transparent cables. You'll hear lower noise, more resolution, better deeper and tighter bass and a better image. It's not subtle as you move up level to level.
For the price increase, i sure hope so. Thank you. What are they calibrating the cables to?
Tonyptony The IC I used that I felt was not to far below the transparent reference's IC was Time Portal reference xlr. Sorry about the long delay I just came back to the thread. I had a transparent ultra mm1 xlr and the Time Portal cable. The Time Portal cable beat the Transparent Ultra. Trade the ultra up to reference mm2. Use the transparent from disc player to preamp and moved the Time Portal down to the amp- preamp IC. Since the original post the transparent reference IC has opened a little more space between the two. but not enough to balance the cost out.
Pete
ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE UPGRADE!! Jfrech is spot on! Do it!! I, too run TA Ref & they are revelatory.
Harris-

I am a cable/cord guy first and foremost. I concur w/ the above posts, as each time you move up the chain, you will be rewarded! The differences are not subtle. If you do not want to spend the big bucks for these offerings, watch A'gon and eBay for used until your system is complete. Additionally, I like Transparent's trade-up policy, very nice to protect your (future) investment(s). Should you have more specific questions about these cables/cords, contact Transparent and ask for Brad.

One last thought, regarding power cord(s), there is none finer than Stage III Concepts offered by Brian @ Aaudio Imports. You must audition these pc. Happy Listening!