Need "warm" interconnects advice

Hi, I need some advice on IC cables.
I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise. I'm preferring gold/silver or alloy cables, like Gabriel gold or Silnote.
Any advice would be appreciated :)
audiobb
What leads you to believe that getting new cables will fix your problem?

"I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise."

I think you're asking a bit too much here. If it were me, I would get rid of the component(s) that are the source of the problem. New cables, in your case, is a band-aid fix. Fix it right the first time and move on.
funny you mention GG as I recommend them

(if they come up for sale as they seemed to have cooled off quite a bit)
Thank you all for your help.

Mapman - Setup is :

Silverline Sinfonia speakers (heavily modified)
320/520 B XLS single-ended amps (for powering up from 80 Hz)
Rythmik-Audio 15" subs X 2,Rythmik-Audio bass amplifiers X 4
Quad CDP-2 (soon to be changed), Promitheus copper TVC.
GG Revelation (Quad -> TVC), Silnote Poseidon Signature (TVC -> 320B amps),Nordost Valhalla (double run) speaker cable.

SE tube amps are wired with silver/gold Mundorf wire.
Speed, clarity, transparency,details - it's amazing..

Zd542 - This is more a "personal preference" than a problem.
I agree with your logic, cables are not for fixing problems. What led me to this thinking, is the result I got with changing from copper ICs to GG wire few years ago.

I will change from Quad+TVC to Sabre custom-made DAC. Sabre is very strong on details, speed - which my system already has in spades.So I'm more concerned when that change happens, not to further speed up and "cold" the sound.
Also, speakers will be placed on Aurios Pro soon, which could also result in a similar change in sound.

What about Jade cables? Anyone had some experience with them?So far, I've heard only good things :)