Need HDMI Cable Recommendations ?

Looking for 1 meter length.
128x128jpgsf
I found a superb HDMI cable that is also inexpensive. Check out the Redmere HDMI cable from Monoprice.com.
Agree with Monoprice. I have used them and had beautiful pictures on my 60" plasma.
For short HDMI runs (less than 10m) buy the cheapest cable you can.

The only thing I will say is if you are running that cable in the wall right near a power cable then get a well shielded cable which will still be very cheap.
This is just another round of the same old same Julian Hirsch debates from the 80's about how any wires could possibly sound better than zip cord. If you have done your audiophile due diligence and set your system up with care for proper wire dressing, half-way decent power cords, good support for individual components, clean connections, and at least minimally clean power, the results of hi-quality HDMI design are obvious to all viewers as well as most listeners. I run a 5 year old Pioneer 7.1 receiver, 8 year-old Vizio plasma, ATT Uverse set-top box, an OPPO 95 and a set of 15 year old Infinity Interludes through an early Tice power block, using power cords obtained used from agon for about $100 each. The OPPO has 2 HDMI outputs which allowed me to switch between them with the remote. I tried about 10 of them before acquiring a $1200 silver PS-Audio on the used market. The resulting picture improvements were astonishing to anyone who was not blind.

Still, I cannot recommend PS-Audio as it was bested by the Mapleshade vividlink plus that goes for $165/2m, compared to 1800 for a similar length PS-Audio. The Mapleshade not only bested the all silver PS-Audio, but it sounds as good on audio as any of the other digital audio schemes I also tried including 2 versions of silver SPDIFs and some upmarket optical cables. Like all things audio, let your own eyes and ears determine what you do.