Good value for money speaker cables around $200

Hi everyone,

Im currently using Belkin silver pure av cable on my full range floorstanding speakers, and want to try something potentially better. In the $200 range, Ive narrowed it down to Nordost flatlines, AQ rockett 33 or 44, Clear Day shotguns, Morrows sp2, and maybe some Kimber thing. Unfortunately I cant go and listen to these and compare them since where I live theyre not available, so was hoping to hear from folks who have had a chance to compare these different cables either at home or in stores. I shld add that my amp is a ss integrated, and I listen mostly to vinyl on a debut iii at the moment. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciates, especially if you have some or alot of experience w any of these cables, or if theres something worth looking at that Ive missed. Thanks in advance,

Gbb
gbb
Im leaning towards clear days for speaker cables, only hesitating because, being overseas, I cant try em out but have to commit. And so am wondering if there are any others out there running pauls cables w ss gear, and whether silver's alleged lack of warmth manifests itself especially strongly w ss gear.
Also, Paul recommended matching speaker sensitivity to strand density, sothe lower your sensitivity, the more strands he suggests you use. I was wondering what sensitivity speakers folks are running w whch type of Pauls cables, and whether you had a chance to compare the different types on your system. My speakers are 90db sensitive, and am thinking of getting pauls shotguns, as the doubles are too expensive for me right now. Thanks,

Gbb
As was previously suggested, you need to try different options, the Cable Company being an excellent way to do this before making the final purchase. Get some of the suggested cables from them to compare, and while you're at it, be sure to swap out some lamp cord, some heavier stranded copper bulk speaker cable (probably 14 gauge from Monster Cable) as well as 12 or 14 gauge solid copper Romex from Home Depot and decide if the more exotic (expensive) choices are worth it to you. These is plenty of snake oil out there!
Thanks tw, but being overseas means I cant use their lending library, so am forced to buy blind/deaf, hence all my questions.
I shld also mention I listen mostly to classical and jazz, i.e. acoustic instruments recorded live, so am curious how copper vs silver in a ss system match up in that respect.
I also have AZ Satori shotgun biwires in my system and they haven't left after 12 years and several competitors. If Goose thinks they're comparable I would take that as high praise indeed for the Clear Days at this price level. The Satoris are obviously not the best cables extant, but they do a lot right and sound very natural so very unlikely to offend in any area. I know nothing about Clear Day cables though. Best of luck.