Good value for money speaker cables around $200

Hi everyone,

Im currently using Belkin silver pure av cable on my full range floorstanding speakers, and want to try something potentially better. In the $200 range, Ive narrowed it down to Nordost flatlines, AQ rockett 33 or 44, Clear Day shotguns, Morrows sp2, and maybe some Kimber thing. Unfortunately I cant go and listen to these and compare them since where I live theyre not available, so was hoping to hear from folks who have had a chance to compare these different cables either at home or in stores. I shld add that my amp is a ss integrated, and I listen mostly to vinyl on a debut iii at the moment. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciates, especially if you have some or alot of experience w any of these cables, or if theres something worth looking at that Ive missed. Thanks in advance,

Gbb
gbb

Showing 1 response by soix

I also have AZ Satori shotgun biwires in my system and they haven't left after 12 years and several competitors. If Goose thinks they're comparable I would take that as high praise indeed for the Clear Days at this price level. The Satoris are obviously not the best cables extant, but they do a lot right and sound very natural so very unlikely to offend in any area. I know nothing about Clear Day cables though. Best of luck.