Do you run a high end power cord on your sub?

I have a Rel B2 sub in my system, and have never really bothered with a decent power cord for it. I have an "Iron Lung Jellyfish" power cord, which is better than a stock cord. It is a $30 cord but is actually suprisingly good when you are just "testing the waters" of what power cords can do. I am considering something better, but not sure if this is the best place to spend money? What are your experiences with upgraded power cords for subwoofers? I am thinking about an Audience Powerchord e, as I use Audience power cords on my other components.

Other components in my system:
Thor Audio TA-1000 mk II preamp
BAT VK-55SE amp
Hyperion HPS-938 speakers
PS Audio PWD mk 2
Audience AR6T power conditioner and power cords
Nordost Heimdall IC's
Anticables speaker cables
mekong56
More Money never will be a garantee for better quality, for cables the same story!!
Just a quick note;

No HiDiamond cables are available through the Cable Company or have they ever been available through the Cable Company.

Also, although Bacardi is an extremely good client of Worldwide Wholesales, he does not work for Worldwide Wholesales and is in no way associated with Worldwide Wholesales.

Cheers,

My friend and I have Audioquest NRG-5 power cables on our REL subs. I have 2 REL Stentors III and he has 2 REL Studio III subs. The Audioquest NRG-5 power cables sound very good and seem to be cheap if you can find them. I am not sure how they compare to all the above but they seem to work fine and sound good.
We compared the Kimber PK10 gold, Audioquest NRG-2, 4, 10 and Wild and the Purist aqueous with a subwoofer. The kimber was very good for the money even beat the NRG-10. The Purist beat them all with ease. Even compared to the Wild it was still beter. More control, better timing. I sell a lot expensive loudspeakercable and interlinks from Audioquest. I asked Audioquest to make soon better powercables. They said they are now developing better ones. I am ready to test.....
Get'em Bo1972!, I am reading what you say here, I got a little laugh here, Seems nobody has acknowledged you, I enjoy your opinions, keep it coming, sooner or later, someone will say something to you, cheers.