Wet Cleaning the Stylus

Wet cleaned the stylus of my Ortofon Cadenza for the first time. Purchased it new two years ago and never considered going beyond using a stylus brush. A friend recommended wet cleaning it and WOW, what a difference it made.
If I wet-clean the stylus on a daily basis can I expect to get the same WOW same reaction. What about cleaning the stylus on hourly basis. How about between side A and B:)
Any recommendations on an effective and safe stylus cleaner.
cinellipro
well, i use my shelter 501(not mk2) since "middle ages" probably having near 12,000 hours on it and tip is fine and dandy.
i only use liquid if i can't get rid of visible contamination with dry cleaning using trivial and known last stylus brush and last stylus cleaner.
the flask with last stylus cleaner is also over 12 years of age and still there's plenty for another god knows how many years. i guess it's not milk and won't spoil over decades.
I use the zerodust before each wet cleaning to keep the junk out of the bottle of stylus cleaner. Audiotop is the best fluid I've ever tried, but too expensive to contaminate. Magic Eraser at the end of every session. I don't like to use it too many times as you can tear the stylus off if you get careless. IMO, zerodust is safer.
@Doug

One thing Peter Ledermann points out is that ROH containing stylus cleaning fluids can chill/freeze the glue bonding the stylus to the cantilever and cause damage. You also don't know if you're really cleaning all of the stylus with a liquid cleaner. I haven't had any issues with liquid cleaners but IIRC spectral did years ago with their cartridge. Personally I use the Onzow, ME and Clearaudio SC fluid. :)