Funk TT running sloooow

My Funk vector mk1 runs ok for about one album. Then winds down to 31-32 rpm and no amount of speed adjustment, belt adjustment, pulley checking or cursing makes a difference. Belt has been replaced, bearing looks ok.
Unfortunately not a lot of joy from the manufacturer. I am looking to replace the motor but can't see any identifying marks or label.
Anyone got a lead or tip?

Thanks
latro
did you check motor bearing? usually it should be accessible. all it needs is small drop of pistol or fishing reel bearing oil. when motor worms up it expands anc creates more tension.
interesting... it reminds me more of a 'safety recall' only with difference that buyer should pay for such.
glad that in my Michell after 14 years of usage motor is very stable and also on my Empire 698 the motor is stable after almost 40 years.
Funk Firm probably still has long way to learn about built quality IMHO.
did you check motor bearing? usually it should be accessible. all it needs is small drop of pistol or fishing reel bearing oil. when motor worms up it expands anc creates more tension.

Actually, that is not correct. With oil, like syrup, as you increase the temperature, the viscosity lowers, meaning it flows faster, or more easily.