gloves to touch vinyl surface

Hi,
I'm in the quest of equipping my record store with gloves for walk-in customers visiting the record store. This hasn't been done at any locations I've seen so far, but quite a few Mint records after a while are full with customer finger prints. They will also protect covers as well.

I don't normally sell any record bellow Goldmine EX grade and don't really want it to be finger-printed or sometimes accidentally scratched by nails.

What will be the best material that would be quite thin? It also shouldn't inflict any additional static.

After a pair of gloves used by customer one drops it in the basket and at the end of day I'll laundry them. I have to order them via uniform store I guess with store logo. I also plan to sell those as well
czarivey
Thanks for responses and laughs as well!
I don't think that I can offer my clients to stretch neither vinyl or nitrile or latex gloves.
Chef's plastic gloves are easy to slide and OK as temporary solution.
My store IS a clean room and I'm serious seller with over 30 years of media retailing experience. New arrivals at the store are cleaned inside and out including jackets before shelving and filing pretty much at any price point. In the future still I'd want to have light cotton ones and have a white glove as part of my store logo. Mints, Near-Mints are usually store-sealed with sticker note
Amazon sells cheap cotton gloves used for stuff like photography . I by them by the dozens. You can wash them a number of times before they fall apart.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004THMZJE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
As a photographer who wrestled with trying to actually get a film strip or 4x5 negative out of the sleeve while wearing cotton gloves, I can tell you they aren't exactly great for maintaining tactile dexterity. They're always slipping down your fingers leaving you with a dangling mass of cotton impeding your fingers. They do work to prevent damage, but customers aren't going to like wearing them long. I think Isochronism's finger cot idea is pretty good!
I would not patronize a business that required me to wear gloves to examine used records. Anyone knowledgable enough to want to examine the condition of a used record should know how to safely take a record out of a sleeve and replace it without leaving any marks. With gloves, you may be running the risk of records being dropped which would cause way more damage than just finger prints that can be washed off. If this is a serious concern, you should consider on-line sales only.
And you may want to increase your liability coverage for the 'one off' customer who doesn't know they are alergic, until they try your gloves on.