Stillpoints under a turntable?

Are any of you using stillpoint mini's under your TT? How's it working?
Thanks
schiss
I have used first SP Ultra SSs under both a Bergman Sindre and a Nantais Lenco Reference. Later I used SP Ultra Fives under both. The Ultra Fives were far superior and as always four feet, whether SSs or Fives, are clearly much better than three.

I must say also, that I never liked the original StillPoints or their aluminum units.
Ultra 5s came on my Kodo the Beat Turntable and also under the remote power supply. Great products.
I bought a set of still points Ultra Mini Risers on a trip to a friend's house. Just for the fun of it, I put it under his turntable, which is a Project. He doesn't pay any attention to his setup and is more anti-audiophile in his attentiveness to placement. Anyway, I put the Ultra Mini Risers under his turntable (4 of them) and the difference was extremely noticeable.
I then took them to another friend's, one who paid attention to setup details I imparted. And We put them under his NAD C320BEE and his JVC SL-Z1050TN player and the sound again was excellent. The still points work, but you MUST play with placement. On the NAD, it worked best with the feet behind the 4 feet NAD had installed.
 Hi schiss
My Turntable has Isonoe feet and is sitting on a Symposium Super Plus platform which sits on three metal discs which came with the platform. The platform is appx. 3 inches thick and is designed to remove vibrations.
  The turntable is a recently renovated Technics SL 1200 MK 5 which was completely renovated by KAB Electro. The sound is the best that I have ever had by a turntable. The sound was not as good before I put it on the Symposium platform. Now it has wonderful spacial qualities , detail, and clarity. My cartridge is an AT 33 Sa moving coil. 
  This platform is not cheap and I have had it for many years. Symposium now makes platforms strictly for turntables which are a newer design than the one that I have.
 If you contact Symposium, you will want to talk to Peter who owns the company.
i wish you great listening with your system.
Sincerely,
Carter 
i
@violin you can find Isonoe footers under my pair of modified SL1210mkII on this picture:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36623354_2308505819167572_3047159123327057920_n.jpg?_n...

But for serious turntables like my ex SP-10mkII in Obsidian SH-10B3 base the Isonoe is not a good idea, because they are not designed for such veavy weight. The best option in my experience is rare Audio-Technics AT-616 pneumatic footers (4 of them supports up to 60kg weight!).

I think it’s an alternative to Stillpoints, the price of the AT-616 is much better:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33980119_2239456762739145_5580063266635251712_n.jpg?_n...