Stillpoints under a turntable?

Are any of you using stillpoint mini's under your TT? How's it working?
Thanks
schiss
Ultra 5s came on my Kodo the Beat Turntable and also under the remote power supply. Great products.
I bought a set of still points Ultra Mini Risers on a trip to a friend's house. Just for the fun of it, I put it under his turntable, which is a Project. He doesn't pay any attention to his setup and is more anti-audiophile in his attentiveness to placement. Anyway, I put the Ultra Mini Risers under his turntable (4 of them) and the difference was extremely noticeable.
I then took them to another friend's, one who paid attention to setup details I imparted. And We put them under his NAD C320BEE and his JVC SL-Z1050TN player and the sound again was excellent. The still points work, but you MUST play with placement. On the NAD, it worked best with the feet behind the 4 feet NAD had installed.
 Hi schiss
My Turntable has Isonoe feet and is sitting on a Symposium Super Plus platform which sits on three metal discs which came with the platform. The platform is appx. 3 inches thick and is designed to remove vibrations.
  The turntable is a recently renovated Technics SL 1200 MK 5 which was completely renovated by KAB Electro. The sound is the best that I have ever had by a turntable. The sound was not as good before I put it on the Symposium platform. Now it has wonderful spacial qualities , detail, and clarity. My cartridge is an AT 33 Sa moving coil. 
  This platform is not cheap and I have had it for many years. Symposium now makes platforms strictly for turntables which are a newer design than the one that I have.
 If you contact Symposium, you will want to talk to Peter who owns the company.
i wish you great listening with your system.
Sincerely,
Carter 
i
@violin you can find Isonoe footers under my pair of modified SL1210mkII on this picture:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36623354_2308505819167572_3047159123327057920_n.jpg?_n...

But for serious turntables like my ex SP-10mkII in Obsidian SH-10B3 base the Isonoe is not a good idea, because they are not designed for such veavy weight. The best option in my experience is rare Audio-Technics AT-616 pneumatic footers (4 of them supports up to 60kg weight!).

I think it’s an alternative to Stillpoints, the price of the AT-616 is much better:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33980119_2239456762739145_5580063266635251712_n.jpg?_n...
The first thig I did when I bought my VPI Classic 3 Sig SE was to replace the feet with Stillpoints Ultra SS.