What benefits to expect from tonearm upgrade

Dear all,
Seems that it's time to upgrade my 5+ years old ortofon as212s arm.

To be honest I am quite skeptic on the benefits of tonearm upgrade based on some demo that I listened to. Unlike cartridge or table.

If, for example, I upgrade to $ 5,000 or more tonearm, and say it matches very well with my cartride (lyra kleos) and my table (TW Raven One).
Is the benefit audible? In what way?

Thanks in advance for any advice
gondo101
I upgraded from a Rega to a Basis Vector and it made a huge easily audible difference. The greatest difference was in imaging. I think you need to listen yourself to decide in your case.
I have no expereince with your current arm, but with a $5,000 budget both the Graham and Triplanar arms deserve consideration.
Thanks for sharing,
Actually I just use $5,000 as an extreme example (I know there are arms cost much more :)) i meant with that price, users should expect audible benefits. I am just wondering what audible benefits best tonearms can give.

Historically the incremental audible benefits of tonearm (I used rega rb300 before) is less than cartridge upgrade (I used Lyra Dorian before).

Thanks again
I think the first question you need to ask yourself is whether a tonearm upgrade is the best way for you to spend 5K upgrading. It may well be, but maybe not.