Phono Preamp - 2k budget?

System:
Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier KT120's
Pro-Ject RM-5SE (Blue Point #2)
Anthony Gallo Reference 3.1's (No SA amp)

Relatively new to Vinyl and don't see going back to a digital system anytime soon so I am looking to move into a new playing field with my phono preamp. I listen to Classic Rock, Rock, A good amount of acoustics and a dab of classical. If anything, my system is lacking in bass so id prefer a phono preamp that is more on the dynamic, lively side of things if thats possible.

All suggestions are welcome!

Here is the list of ones that have been suggested already:

Manley Chinook
Rega Aria
Rogue Audio Ares
vedder323
I expect everyone will recommend their own Phono stage and I'm going to as well. I have listened to a good view and even had a 5 phono stage shoot out at my home. I really can't fault the K&K stage from Kevin Carter, a JFet/tube hybrid with Lundahl step up transformers for MC cartridges.

It is excellent anyway, but Kevin keeps on producing upgrades, which he seems to insist on selling at cost. The only stage that has bested it was a Tron unit and that at nearly twice the price. It comes in Kit form, but Kevin can arrange to have it built for you, or used to anyway
I'd consider a used Pass Labs Xono. It is very versatile with a lot of gain and many loading options and it has the dynamics and liveliness you seek. I also find it quite transparent.
Allnic H1201. Get the used one in the marketplace, if it's not already gone. It will mop the floor with the Manley.
I really liked the Avid Pulsus at that price point. Music Direct sells them so you can try it out without too much stress thanks to their excellent return policy.

Found it to be significantly better than the SimAudio 5.3LP with optional external power supply. A big surprise. Better quality and amount of bass, and less bright up top. Maybe run balanced the SimAudio would have performed better, but it was outclassed via RCAs.
I'd recommend a Herron VTPH-2 Phono Preamplifier, you should be able to get one for around $2K on the used market.