How long does it take you to install a cartridge?

I have spent a at least a few to several hours installing a cartridge from beginning to end on my VPI table and was wondering how long it takes others.
hiendmuse
Dear Hiendmuse: To install a cartridge could be very fast, maybe 20 minutes but to make the " right " set up could take it hours/days or months depending on your own experience, knowledge level, skills, kind of cartridge, tonearm and the process test you have to do it.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Peterayer: ++++ " There is also no azimuth adjustability which saves time.... " +++++

well, I think that that (save time. ) is very high trade off/"price " to pay against the cartridge quality performance level adjusted with the right azymuth: don't you think?

Regrads and enjoy the music,
R.
I guess I am fortunate in not having to spend any time with cartridge set up.
My last two are Ortofon's purchased from High Water Sound.
Living within easy driving distance Jeffrey installed the cartridge for me which insures perfect setup.
Then we listen to great music
No more than 60 minutes, start to finish, to get it 90% there using a Mint, Wally, or UNI-Pro, followed by a Foz. The UNI-Pro is faster than the arc protractors but I only like it with some arms. The next 7% or so is refined over a day or two by ear. The remaining 3% lurks in the void of perpetual uncertainty. Hey, I'm an audiophile.

The typical bugaboo in the first 90% is whether the cartridge screws creep an iota as they fully tighten, shifting alignment. If the do, after the profanities, I start again.
Post removed