How long does it take you to install a cartridge?

I have spent a at least a few to several hours installing a cartridge from beginning to end on my VPI table and was wondering how long it takes others.
hiendmuse
I use to use a Mint LP with my Graham Supreme. It took at least an hour to get it spot on. I used the Graham jig for the first time, 2 months ago. It sounds better than the Mint alignment and took less than 5 minutes to get the cart properly aligned on the arm wand. More time is required to get the appropriate tracking weight and azimuth.
Well about 45 minutes, the best advice from mikey F is spot on.....do not attempt with any potential distractions.
What Pops said,

"do not attempt with any potential distractions. "

Be 100% focused or risk a possible disaster with you cartridge.

Takes me about 30 minutes for initial set up. That's using the VPI protractor. Then maybe another hour to get it spot on with the Wally tractor.
30 minutes if I have everything out and ready. A little more if I use the fozgometer and adjust azimuth or if its on an arm that I am not familiar with. I dont tweak that much after I get it set, unless I am hearing something I dont think is right. I might fool around with vtf and vta a little if the sound is too bright, or bass muddy, but I find most cartridges play their best level with the record and in the middle of the manufacturers recommended vtf range. there is more variance in pressure, humidity and maybe temperature than in .01 gram in vtf.
~45 minutes for the initial setup and after that weeks of listening and tweaking.

M~