has anyone else tried Lloyd Walkers latest tweak

Lloyd Walker has a new tweak: the black diamond crystal for cartridges. It's a crystal you put on either the tonearm or the cartridge that [I KID YOU NOT] transforms the sound!
I know, I know, [don't ask me to explain it,I can't] it can't be all that, but i'm tellin you try this thing [if you don't like it you can return it] for less than half the price of a really good cartridge you get A REALLY GOOD CARTRIDGE!!!
Please post your experience
perditty
Lewm
when we just mount a crystal out in space on a cartridge or tonearm there is no electrical energy source to set the crystal into resonating,
In my view there are 2 possible sources of excitation for the crystal -
1. Any resonance generated by the cartridge when playing a record
2. Electromagnetic radiation from the cartridge generator.
Whether these are significant enough to excite the crystal - someone else can do the maths.
the EMI emission from the crystal can alter the behaviour of other EMI floating around in the vicinity
This is the basis for the "looney" brigade selling crystals for PC's to make you feel better. Whether it is a process of absorption of EMR or emission to change the fundamental frequencies of electromagnetic radiation is open to debate.
Remember a doctor was struck off by the medical association for suggesting smoking was injurious to health in the late 1800's and Florence Nightingale took 30 years to convince the medical fraternity that clean bandages and fresh air was helpful in wound treatment.
I try to keep an open mind in these matters.
More mumbo jumbo and hand waving and still no real mechanism for the alleged effect. In things audio I'm willing to be a happy empiricist and accept something that enables my system to sound better. But to make pseudo scientific claims as to why that is so is just so much B.S.
That's cute, Dover.

So, what we have here, at least according to you, is a product that improves sound by producing electromagnetic radiation. Well, that's just great! :-)
Dear Perditty/friends: This is what posted Perditty:

+++++ " It's a crystal you put on either the tonearm or the cartridge that [I KID YOU NOT] transforms the sound! " +++++

transform the sound?. IMHO the main subject here could be not if that sound transformation like us or not but if that sound transformation is making honor to the recording proccess to what is really in the LP grooves.

Tha's it: if that sound transformation is right or wrong even if we like it ( this is not the main subject. )

Are we nearest to the recording or just changing to a different distortions level?

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Over the years I try several " snake oil " items and sometimes I swared the item put my sytem in the top of the sky only for a short time latter falls down when I learned that the " improvement " were only other kind of distortions that made it more harm than helps in any way to be nearer to the recording. Other items were terrible for say the least.

My latest exercise with that kind of audio items is this one that I bought like two months ago at 50% off price:

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm

I try in everyway and till today I can't hear any single difference with and with out it.

You can read there not only what's behind this item but customer opinions and even reviews of pro-reviewers where all of them hear or think that hear " marvelous " improvements, not me.

Of course that almost all those kind of items " efficiency " are system and " brain "/knowledge level dependent.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.