has anyone else tried Lloyd Walkers latest tweak

Lloyd Walker has a new tweak: the black diamond crystal for cartridges. It's a crystal you put on either the tonearm or the cartridge that [I KID YOU NOT] transforms the sound!
I know, I know, [don't ask me to explain it,I can't] it can't be all that, but i'm tellin you try this thing [if you don't like it you can return it] for less than half the price of a really good cartridge you get A REALLY GOOD CARTRIDGE!!!
Please post your experience
perditty
It matters not how great the piece of equipment. There will always be room for improvement, until SOMETHING exactly replicates the original performance, in every regard(timbre/dynamics/sound stage/imaging/etc), or(at least) the original tape/digital master.
Yet another high end manufacturer jumps on the crystal bandwagon. I thought crystals went mainstream about five years ago.
How much does the "crystal" cost, and by what means is it secured to the arm or cartridge?
I am sure that the crystal cost is commensurate with it's sound altering ability. There simply cannot be a crystal that uniformly fits every system and room. Prices may end up tiered I haven't looked I am still trying to assemble the glory of my old set up, which may require a more potent tweak than a crystal I am thinking acoustical geode but they would be ultra high end.