Jospeh Audio Pearl3 or Rockport Atria

I am looking for compact floorstanders. Recently heard the Rockport Avior ($30,000) at show, and was immensely impressed. They are too big for my room.
I will go hear the Atria ($20,000) which seems attractively priced, relatively of course, and more compact. Wondering if anyone has an opinion about Atria comparing to another similarly sized floorstander, the Joseph Pearl3?
128x128alectiong
Well A/C season is coming to an end so I will soon be auditioning the Rockport Avior, Magico S5 & Q3 in earnest to see what will replace my Verity Sarastro II. I have done a little preliminary listening and really like the Rockport Avior as they seem to move more air than the Magico speakers but need to play more different types of music before making final choice. I have not listened to the Joseph Pearl 3 so have not input for them. The Atria also sounded very good but with my room size and volume I like to listen at the Avior will work better for me I think at this time. Again I have not had the time to listen to any of these speakers enough to make my final decision.
Hevac1, I would be interested in knowing what is compelling you to switch from the Verity Sarastro. Is there something that others may do that the Sarastro's aren't doing or doing as well as you would like?
Hevac1
Best of luck in your auditioning.
If you need any inputs on the Aviors, will be happy to chime in
Pradeep
08-20-14: Ebm
Your the big expert when you get a real system let me know!!
I am 100% behind you on this one Ebm. You made a perfectly reasonable comment about Magico and Shakeydeal dismsissed your comment out of hand and labelled you a "fanboi". Some would call that trolling..
Shakeydeal, the fact is you attacked a member who posted a rational
comment which I for one had no problem with, then attacked
another member for posting a comment in thier defense. Some would call
that bullying.