Jc1 is good match to Sasha?

I have JC1 and Conrad Act 2
Any idea if jc1 a good match to Sasha?

Thanks
taoh2

Yes and no, the JC 1 can drive the Sasha's easily, however, the JC 1 is a very good amplifier not a great one, and the speakers deserve way better amplifiers.

I would also upgrade the CJ Act to a newer Cj they sound way better then the older models.

Yes and no, the JC 1 can drive the Sasha's easily, however, the JC 1 is a very good amplifier not a great one, and the speakers deserve way better amplifiers.

I would also upgrade the CJ Act to a newer Cj they sound way better then the older models.
Audiooracle,

I was thinking about replacing my Peachtree 220SE with the JC 1. What do you consider a great amp for my Aerial 7Ts that's under 8K?
Sticking with the OP's question, JC1s are monoblocks, which means a stereo pair is $8,000 retail. That's no doubt a high performing SS amp set and would probably get the Sashas to really get up and bark.

However, I have heard pretty much the entire Wilson floorstanding line, and while they're technically amp-friendly, they really sound their best with tube amps IME. The best amp matches I've heard are VTLs and tube Audio Research amps, and since the Sashas are fairly efficient, I'm sure you could find an excellent tube amp for under $8K. Unless your room is huge, I doubt you need 400 wpc; 100-150 wpc (especially tube) should be fine. For a third alternative, you might see what Rogue Audio could provide at your budget.

Or find a used ARC Reference 150. Great matchup.