For nearfield listening: which of these towers?

Totem Arro, Vienna Acoustics Bach Grand, Silverline Audio Prelude. Will be using an SS integrated without a sub in a small room. CDs only.
rockadanny
Bass in Arro is realistic and precise with sufficient deapth. I heard ones in 2004 at NYC CES driven by Plinius 8200 integrated. Imaging of Arro is hard to beat by any spekaer you can think of. They simply dissapear.
Somewhat similar imaging I heard from vintage B&O towers that I can't recall the model.
I've also been in Silverline room, but that one didn't leave any impressions back than.
I have owned Bach Grand and Arro, used both in small room, SS integrated and no sub, and much preferred the Bach. The Arro impressed me very much at first, but much less so after a few weeks.
I initially replaced the Arro with the Quad 21L which I also quite like, and still use.
Yes, I've had both in 13x15 room and Silverline bass IS all of above,IMO a better speaker than Arro . Never heard the Bachs.
Preludes do better single not bi-wired . PRAT as the Brits say, is outstanding, they have no faults I've ever heard.
Easy to drive as well, mine do well with 8 tube watts from an Eastern Electric Mini-max 6bm8 integrated.
What about a monitor instead of tower? Something like the Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1? Still, would be nearfield listening at my desk, fairly close to wall, low to medium volumes, and still no sub. Would a monitor be better for this type of listening?