Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
06-15-14: Bo1972
If you would have read more of my answers you would have know that it is not about me.
And your last post is all about YOU and nothing else!!

Congratulations, you may have set a record for using "I" the most times in a single post!!
I can understand some of the younger audiophiles being obsessed with achieving a 3D soundstage because that's all they know. I've been involved in audio since the mid-1970s and I have evovled beyond 3D, past 4D and I'm now experimenting with N-dimensional sound. Modern physics tells us that while we may only experience three physical dimensions plus time, there actually may exist multiple micro-dimensions. In most 2D or 3D capable systems these micro dimensions are uncorrelated and working against each other, but I have been able to assemble systems that align the sound properties of these micro-dimensions to achieve higher order N-dimensional sound. Not everybody can do this, but I with my extra decades of knowledge can.

I realize that I am beyond even the cutting edge of current audio reproduction and that many will dismiss my claims due to the petty jealousies endemic to the audiophile world, but I will not be deterred. Starting tonight I will be flooding the audiophile internet forums with my non-stop claims of how I can achieve N-dimensional sound. Once you've have an experience with the N-dimensional soundstage that I can produce you'll never go back to simple 3D sound again. Reality is much more real than you think it is and I will relentlessly tell you about it. I know more than you do and I want you to know it too.
06-15-14: Onhwy61 wrote:
and I'm now experimenting with N-dimensional sound.
Excellent post, but that's not quite how it goes. You have to personify it much more strongly by saying:

"I'm now experimenting with what I call N-dimensional sound".

Please refer to the Bo1972 posting guidelines:

"Or what I call TOTAL SOUND."
"what I call 2-dimensional"
"what I call 3-dimensional sound"
"I call the sound stealth"
"This is what I call intimate sound."

Regards,
You can give it many words as you want. When people still think that it is about me. Then you are F....stuppid!

The essential thoughts are about a better sound for everyone.

Please stop crying, and learn to think further......

Audio Always will be about the most thrilling sound. And the sound what gives you joy for every single day you use it.

When shops focus more on quality instead of more shit then people wil get a better sound.

When distributers will work more togheter instead of only giving a demo based on political choices then people can hear more quality.

When magazines and websites about audio will give a more open an honest view, people will get more quality.

There are many ways to create a better endresult. A 3 dimensional image is just one.

Audio is like a formula one car, improving it on and on. This never stops. That is why I Always will keep on testing and comparing. This improves your skills and insight in audio.

With this information you get give your clients a better endresult. Even mongols in audio can improve their skills. But when they still are F. lazy, nothing is going to change.

So F...off and stop crying. Audio is a personal hobby, so you have to do it yourself most of the time.

I don't ask you to do what I say. I just give some thoughts you can listen at. Nothing more, nothing less.
Your problem is that your still stuck in the 3rd Dimension Bo. It seems that others on this forum, such Onhwy61 and Metralla are light years ahead of you.

Hell, even I told you last year that that when I heard Wedding Bell Blues and Up, Up and Away that I truly heard the music of the 5th Dimension!

Did you listen to me then Bo? Have you ever heard the music of the 5th Dimension like I have? Probably not.