Boarding school or duct tape?

Caught my toddler tapping the woofer on my Verity Fidelio Encores. That seems like a good reason to start applying for boarding schools, or should I just save the money and duct tape her arms behind her back?
grimace
I always preferred duct tape myself. LOL!

Actually, my experiences with my three grown sons reflects those shared by Mofimadness and Vegasears. I have to pass most of the credit for that along to my wife though. She stayed home with them and did a good job raising/training them.

Sure, there were fried tweeters and broken cantilevers along the way.....but I couldn't really blame that on the boys now. ;^)
My method is when my little nieces and nephews come over is hide everything in the bedroom and lock the door and put fake cabinet doors on my cabinet. The room looks vacant but I get to vacuum where the speakers were. So far it is been OK but......

On a related note one dealer friend of mine tells a story of how a man and small boy entered the store and as he was greeting them the little boy made a BeeLine for the turntable and just pluched the cantilever off a cartridge before he could stop him. The amazing part is how that child spotted it as soon as he entered the room and walked at least 12 feet to grab it. If their eyes are that good, imagine how their ears must be. Kinda makes you jealous don't it?
How does it sound with duct tape? Maybe your daughter is a high end speaker designer in disguise.