any experience with Polymer Audio Research speaker

I just discovered the Polymer Audio webpage, and saw their recent ad in Absolute sound, but have never heard their products. Design certainly looks appealing, but wondering if others have actually heard this line, and can share opinions. They are made here in USA, in south Florida. There were comments about this brand here back in 2008, but nothing since...hummm
mribob
Those are some *seriously-engineered* speakers, I'm intrigued. And I'm in So. Fla, mebbe I'll get out and visit them...

http://polymeraudio.com/systems/polymer-logic-mkii/

-RW-
An example of what I'm talking about:

"What we are talking about here is over 12 carats of diamond per pair (yes, that is not a typo) which allows theoretically ideal piston movement of the cone diaphragms, woofer cones optimized through sophisticated computer analysis for lowest possible surface turbulence, over 40 lbs of pure copper foil used for the manufacture of a capacitors and inductors for crossover network (no film here), complex metal alloys machined to create the most acoustically inert cabinet, and more.

Fanatical attention was given to mechanical and magnetic isolation. There are absolutely no exposed metal parts or copper traces to make contact with air eliminating any possibility of oxidation so that the product can withstand a lifetime of use without deteriorating its performance. "

Wow! And it turns out they are within 25 miles of me - I'm making a road trip!!

-RW-