Zu or Totem or ProAc?

I upgraded my front end to a Rogue Cronus Magnum about a year ago and it's time to upgrade my speakers and would love some advice from people that understand my plight.

My sources are a Project Xpression III turntable and streaming via the Audioengine D2 wireless transmitter/receiver from laptop. Then, as I said, I have the Rogue Cronus Magnum, which I'm a big fan of. That feeds my old Advent 1 speakers and the variable output feeds a Hsu Research subwoofer.

My room is 12' wide by 21' long with 24' ceilings, so it's a bit cavernous. My speakers sit on one end of the 21' long dimension, about 10' apart from each other, facing the 21' distance.

I primarily listen to rock, with blues and jazz mixed in on occasion.

As fanatical as I can be about good sound, I'm also a sucker for design. For that reason, I love the look of the Zu Audio Soul Superfly's. However I have never heard them and I'm not sure if, at 16 ohms, the 100 WPC Rogue Cronus Magnum is too much for them.
I am also very intrigued by ProAc and my trusted local retailer in Phoenix is a ProAc dealer so that's helpful.
And then, there is Totem, which a reliable source has strongly suggested.
Not to mention, countless other manufacturers that I have read about.

My price range is $2000 - $3000.

I REALLY appreciate any thoughts. I'm going dizzy reading as much as I can about these but I want to have as much info as possible before taking the step of auditioning them in my home. Thanks all.

Brian.
bboring
Totems have stable 8 Ohm impedance that is quite friendly for the tube gear. They can sound great with tubes and share a lot in common with ProAc.
Totem's monitors do not have benign impedance curves and are not considered tube friendly (Model 1,Mani-2). Their floor standards are easier to drive but still require power to make them sing. Totem always shows their speakers with ss.

IMHO, Totems sound nothing like ProAc.
Thanks for chiming in everybody. Helpful stuff. Much appreciated. I'm leaning more and more towards the Soul Superflys and Zu will do a 60 day in home trial so it's worth the audition.
I haven't heard of Proac but the Proac studio 140 mk2 has really good reviews.

Schubert is right about Zu having this magic when it comes to rock. Although I am not very fond of it in other genre.