Soliloquy 6.3 amp?

Hi folks -

Just came into a pair of Soliloquy 6.3 speakers. Anyone have experience with these? I'm afraid my amp won't be enough to handle these.

(right now I have a pretty tame vintage setup:
Technics sl1200 MK1 Turntable
Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
Vintage Yamaha Nautral Sound Receiver CR - 820 (55 watts per channel
Advent Walnut cabinet speakers)

What do you think I need in terms of an amp to do these justice?

Specs on the Soliloquy - They have two 6.5-inch woofers, a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter, and a sensitivity of 90dB.

Do I need anything wild for this? I have another amp at my recording studio which powers my other prized speakers (focal solo 6's).

Also - considering just selling these and cutting my losses if they need a 1000 dollar amp or anything. In NYC if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Dan
itsflantsatic
Agree with Jmcgrogan. I've got the 6.2s and have no problem powering them with a 100WPC amp, but the 6.3s have those dual woofs so they might require a little more control than mine. Another key stat would be minimum impedance -- if they drop to 4Ohms or so your receiver may have a tough time depending on how loud you tend to listen. They are fairly transparent and image very well, so they certainly will reward you the better the quality of amplification. These are really nice speakers so definitely worth a try with your receiver or searching for a little beefier integrated amp if it's not quite up to the task. I don't think they'll require anything crazy to sound very good, and I bet there are lots of used options for integrateds under $1000 that would work really well if it comes to that. Best of luck.
Thirded, these were designed to be used with low powered tube gear. I used to have a pair of the next model down, 5.2 maybe? Anyway super easy to drive I was using a C-J Premier 11a at the time. The good news is they are good speakers so when you do upgrade your amp you will hear it.
I've had the Soliloquy 6.3's in my system since 2003 and no matter what I have thrown at the speakers component or cable wise the speakers let you hear it. They sounded very good with a 7 Watt SET amp all the way up to the Butler TDB2250 that I am currently using. It's a great purchase!