Your Preference: Resolution or Fullness?

Just saw this mentioned over at another forum and thought it'd be good to hear your thoughts. Do you place a bigger importance on a speaker's resolution or its overall fullness of sound? This can apply to any type of speaker model, whether it bookshelf/tower, etc.
mkash3
no fat bloated fullness for me.

My term for it is "meat on the bones".

But its not fat or bloated and does not obscure the mids.
All other parameters being equal, I would lean toward the fullness side. This is another way of asking detail (resolution) or musicality (fullness).

I have gone in both directions, but I find that when I go towards musicality my listening sessions last longer. When I have leaned towards resolution, it can be intoxicating for demoing gear to friends, but ultimately, I find that listener fatigue starts setting in sooner and sooner, and my listening sessions start becoming shorter. As always, YMMV.
My experience in general is similar to Jmcgrogan2's.

My longest listening sessions tend to be with my speakers
that sound fuller. I am able to enjoy the music more for
longer periods of time.

Listening to/for "resolution" is harder work
mentally and requires more "attention to detail"
(no pun intended) and focus. It has its own rewards but I
find I'm ready to take a
break sooner. Fullness provides easy musical satisfaction to
just soak in and is
conducive to a more relaxed experience just enjoying the
music. The detail becomes a supplemental thing to enjoy
either more or less as desired as the music unfolds.
fullness of sound could mean a lot of things

I have often wondered if a system has perfect dynamic range (impossible I know) would that not mean it would have to also have perfect resolution because you need those absolute tiny bits of information to achieve the lower dynamic range.

In other words dynamic range is important to me and more important than either fullness or resolution.

I did not mean to steal the post OP...
I want the speaker to sound as close as possible to what I hear in live jazz concerts and symphony halls. This means natural warmth (not bloat) quick transients, but no brightness and as transparent from top to bottom as possible with great inner detail. You should be able to get all this at low or high volumes. Pin point imaging, depth, width all fall into play when you get all the other parameters, unless of course you are using omnidirectional speakers, which never seem to have precisely focused images. I also don't want the speaker to be a one guy or gals speaker were the sound is only good sitting in the middle. The speaker should be efficient and easy to drive and have beautiful WAF.