Fun, small footprint, floor standers

Anyone have any suggestions for a "fun" to listen to, small foorprint (think PSB Alpha, or Monitor Audio RS6), floorstander?
mjmch2003
As an aside, it's interesting to me that the regular Prelude is unique in the Silverline speaker lineup...the 3.75" metal woofers don't show up in anything else they make, the metal tweeter with its screen and rubber deflection pad thing doesn't either...a clean, no screws visable front is also cool, and somewhat rare...the new Prelude Plus, although certain to sound fine, seems simply like another pile of bolted-on drivers in a skinny veneered box waiting for somebody to poke the tweeter. How hard would it have been to use a magnet attached grill?
I went with the Monitor Audio RX6. I had the Silver 5i's...just loved 'em; so, I took a shot on the RX6. Lovely mids. I have to give these guys credit for engineering a great product.
12-14-13: Mjmch2003
I went with the Monitor Audio RX6.
Good call. Those are nicely transparent, neutral, and detailed with good bass extension while being very easy to listen to.
Man, these are just excellent speakers. I recently upgraded to a Valhalla digital cable and the MAs continue to deliver in spades.

Has anyone gone from the RS/RX line up to the GL/PL with the ribbon tweeter? Thoughts?