Stillpoints and reference-level speakers

Seems logical to assume that the makers of megabuck speakers would use superior footers in their designs. Any experience out there with Stillpoints isolation devices to support the reference-level offerings from Magico, TAD, Rockport, Tidal, and others?
psag
Hey Bo
Sounds like with F... words you are using you are trying to show your angst. If your 1972 moniker has anything to do with when you were born, please keep in mind a lot of these gentlemen on this thread and on Agon are two, three or four decades older than you. We are just trying to have a helpful and interesting discussion about our experiences in audio. You say the same thing over and over many times. I appreciate your view and what you have said but, it does not bear repeating more than a few times otherwise it is not contributing something positive. If you notice on each one of these threads, each one deals with something specific. Though you speak in generalities or non-specifically, in other words much of what you say you could apply to anything in life. Those are generalities. What this and others threads deal with are something specific. I think that with the ?15 - ?20 yrs experience you have it could be an asset to out community if you share specifics. Please try to be more specific and you will have much more valuable things to contribute. Cheers Bo1972
Tbg,
"Roxy54, the brass surface on the Audio Points is very important".

Of course it is, I was just being sarcastic.
Bo1972,

"I didn't buy the Ultra SS for the looks. I bought them first because I love the extra quality they can give."

That contradicts what you have said previously. And how do you know what extra quality they give unless you have tried their competition? No matter what anyone says, complaining about the color of brass is just plain silly, especially when you can barely see it beneath the speakers. Jeez, the way you guys talk, you'd think you were wearing them on the end of your noses.
It is not about what people say, audio is about what you really can hear.

The thing I don't like in audio is that it often is based on political choices and how much money it will make.

Audio should be about quality and realism. I love music and good audio makes it even better.

But the problem is that there is so much shit on the market. When you have visited many people who spend a lot of money on audio you are aware how easy it is to get a low or average endresult even after spending a lot of money.

The 3D part makes music come more alive. I want as much people as possible get a stunning sound so they can enjoy their beloved music.

The Stillpoints have a positive influence on the overall sound. And it adds some extra qualities.

You Always need to be aware of the improvement and what it costs. Because you can use the same money for other improvements as well.

I really like the comments made on my remarks. You make me think how to do it differently. What people would like to see differently is the thing that counts most.

That is why I said; it is a personal thing that I don't like the gold colour. It doens't make any sense at all.

Audiogon is for me a fun place to be. I get a lot of important information of many people. And no I am not perfect either.

I still want to change audio in general. Because I have seen a lot of limitations in the 16 years I am in this business.

Maybe I am a direct person and often people think it is about me. The F word is used because I am irritated by the low level in endresult in audio in general.

The possitive thing is that I communicate a lot these days with distributers to change things.

I want to cooperate with them togheter. That means giving demos with many different brands at one time instead of only a few brands.

Because the endresult for audio lovers need to get better.

I have said it before; in the US there are many more brands and options. In the Netherlands we don't have many of the stuff you own here on Audiogon.

I Always look to find information about the stuff I never heard of.
Bo1972, I have no use for anything you say, but you certainly have the right to say it. I will, however, give you a piece of advice that you might entertain, namely polish you SP Ultra 5s until you can see yourself in the reflection. Start with 1000 grit emery fine polishing paper and remove all machining and scrathes, then go to 2000 grit, and finally when it looks very smooth go to 2500 and lastly use metal polish on it being sure that you get no polish in between the parts and onto the ceramic balls.