Most enduring audio purchase

What has stuck with you through thick and thin, through upgrades, and through downsizing?

For me it's easy- bought in 1985, used frequently, works perfectly- my Zerostat!

I'm on my 5th set of speakers since then, been through 4 amps and on my 2nd integrated, 6th CD player, 3 tuners, 3rd turntable, 6th cartridge, 5 preamps, 2 phono pres, 5 headphones ( and I adore my current headphones & headphone amp combo) but my Zerostat (red) rocks!
128x128zavato
VPI HW19 Mark II bought in 1988 with SME IV arm. Recently upgraded the bearing and platter with Mark V. Think it's competitive with many new tables.

Oh, and still have my Oracle carbon fiber record cleaning brush. Will it ever wear out?
The body of my Grace F9E phono cartridge, with various replacements and upgrades of the stylus assembly over the years, has been my primary cartridge ever since I purchased it in 1979.

Regards,
-- Al
Tandberg TCD440A. Bought it new in 1981 and it still sounds as good now as it did then. Had to throw repairs at it a few times, but after 33 years, that's a great track record. Next up are my Rogers Studio 1s from 1983 and my Sota Sapphire in 1984. Still going strong. For accessories, I have 2 original D3 Discwasher brushes from before the Tandberg, and still use them, too.
Fried A/3s bought in 1992 and my little NAD 7225PE from 1991…still rock the house and as strong as ever.
Post removed