Most enduring audio purchase

What has stuck with you through thick and thin, through upgrades, and through downsizing?

For me it's easy- bought in 1985, used frequently, works perfectly- my Zerostat!

I'm on my 5th set of speakers since then, been through 4 amps and on my 2nd integrated, 6th CD player, 3 tuners, 3rd turntable, 6th cartridge, 5 preamps, 2 phono pres, 5 headphones ( and I adore my current headphones & headphone amp combo) but my Zerostat (red) rocks!
128x128zavato
I bought a pair of black Klipsch Heresy in 1978 and still have them. I no longer use them as my primary speakers but have decided to pass them down to my son just as my Dad did with his 1959 JBL C38 cabinets with D130s 15 inch extended range mid/woofers and 075 tweeters, And yes they still sound pretty good.
Aerial 10T. They sound very natural and strong. So far I keep them near decade already without no upgrade plans whatsoever.
My Great American Sound Thoebe preamp and Son of Ampzilla. These were my first high end equipment purchase and I have held onto to them after going through many different preamps and amplifiers, not to mention speakers. I have recently had them updated and upgraded and the GAS house sound is still there but in a more refined way. They hold their own against present day equipment. Besides, I like having meters on the amp even though they are meaningless.
Magnepan MGIIIa speakers! Purchased in 1987 for $1995 and still in use in my home theater. My main speaker up to 2004 when I bought Magnepan 3.6's.

Deep, clean sound from 30 Hz to 40 Khz. Sounded best with GAS Son of Ampzilla, Audio Research D125, and Spread Spectrum Son Of Ampzilla 2000 power amps.

Beautiful 3D, clear, natural sound.

Best sound per dollar I ever spent!
Meadowlark Audio Kestrels; one of my earliest purchases when this whole internet buying spree, merry-go-round began for me. They will be given away when my hearing goes.