Recommendations for SS preamp for Pass XA-30.8

I want to change my Pass Labs XP-10 preamp to another analog SS preamp around $ 3500-5500 (or less) new or used with balanced XLR inputs and outputs, remote control and HT Bypass.

Looking for more revealing and resolving sound with more air around instruments, better/tighter bass, better 3D imaging and wider/deeper soundstage.

The rest of the system:

Transport: OPPO BDP-105
Amp: Pass Labs XA-30.8
Speakers: Snell C7 (Floorstanding, 3-way, tri-wired, 89Db)
Interconnects: Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval
Speaker Wires: Analysis Plus Oval 9, Oval 12, Oval 12.

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alex
karapuz
Thank you for the respond, Pete. I experimented with placement, and already positioned speakers and seating area in the best possible way in my house. Now I'm looking for something else (better and more :) ) that might change the sound in my system.
It all started when a friend of mine brought me his dual monoaural preamp Kavent S-22 (almost identical to Vincent and Sheng Ya). And I heard something I never heard before. Layers of instruments, air, tighter base, etc.
They don't make them anymore and they are rarely on sale used (my friend was looking for another one for his 2nd system for a long time).
So, any suggestion which SS preamp could be better than my XP-10?
I would look at your source. The OPPO is a fine Blu-ray player but is a mediocre transport. My friend was using one with a Bryston DAC and upgraded to a Sim moon 260d and the level of refinement was not subtle. Soundstage size increased, musicality, dynamics, aireness, another league.
W3ux, most of my music is digital (FLAC's 16/44, 24/96 and 24/192 kHz, DSD, Blu-Ray-Audio and DVD-Audio images), some SACD's and red book CD's.
I'm quite happy with the OPPO and in my opinion, OPPO's DAC based on Sabre32 in very good, recently I had an opportunity to do A-B comparison of OPPO DAC with the $ 5000 Antelope Platinum DAC playing same content through 2 Plinius SA-103 mono blocks and KEF Blades. The difference was very-very little and definitely didn't worth $ 3800 difference in prices.
That's why I'm thinking about changing my preamp and looking at other SS preamps.
Any recommendations?
Thank you.