Sadly missed manufacturers

I've been an audio and music enthusiast since the 1970's. We've all seen a fair number of companies come and go. Some burned brightly for a while, some not at all, and some companies are still present but only in name as they otherwise bear no resemblance to their ancestors.

Are there any companies you are sad to have seen disappear?

l can name a few former luminaries that are now gone- Counterpoint, Apogee. Both offered very good products, but unfortunately neither offered bullet proof reliability. I am of mixed feelings of the various Carver companies. I think Carver, the man, is capable of producing some genuinely first rate products but I viewed much of the marketing as smoke and mirrors which to me detracts from a manufacturer's credibility.
128x128zavato
BEL, Unity Audio, Scientific Fidelity, Counterpoint, AMC, EAD, Sonic Frontiers, Soundwave, Hales, Kinergetics Research, Melos, Muse (I'm not sure about the last 2. I'm fairly certain they're out).
Wow, no mentioned ADS Loudspeakers yet. Especially the L series. Some of my absolute favorites.
03-10-14: Jwm

Yankee ribon Was this speaker ever made and did he ever sell one? I doubt it.
Yes, and yes, I know someone that has a pair, and have actually listened to them.

03-10-14: Yogiboy

Zenith allegro speakers
Let's not forget the Zenith "Circle of Sound" speakers.
CAL, Dual, Tandberg (well, though they still exist, they left the hifi business), Empire