Help on power conditioner upgrade

Currently using PS Audio 300 with m/w. Equipment consists of Sony 333ES, Perp Tech P1 & P3, Bel Canto Pre-1, Bel Canto 200.2, and Legacy Sig III speakers. Everything except the amp is plugged into the 300. Looking at the following. All are priced around $1600 for used or demo. Auditioning is not an option.

Shunyata Hydra, Equi=Tech 1.5 or 2.0, Exact Power 2000, PS Audio 1200.

Not displeased with the 300 but I regard it as an entry level piece and I would like to plug in my amp and maybe even a second 200.2 down the road. Thanks.
kira
The Equi=tech would carry everything but you would want a Q version. I have an R version but I think it is a little slow supplying curent during peaks to my amp so I have everything in my A/V system plugged into it except the amp. The Q version is supposed to address this shortcoming. Larry W
Upon further reflection you might want to stick with what you have. You are getting regenerated & balanced power.I have yet to install anything before my amp that I was happy with. The best bang for buck would be to have a dedicated 20amp circut installed. Use 10 guage wire & a hospital grade outlet. If you don't have one already get a good powercord for your amp.P.S. Audio lab cables are very reasonble & bring out the best in most amps but there is also a host of alternatives.doing all the above will cost you less than half of what you are considering & you amp will show you it's appreciation. Larry
Hello Kira! I have lived with all 3 units for a long time in my various systems, and found that the Hydra seems to do the best job all around. The Equi=Tech sounds great on all components except with the amps. Tube amps loose a LOT of dynamics and drive when plugged in to it. The Equi=Tech is very well built and stable as well as efficient. The PS Audio 300 sounds nice as well on front end components, but most amps are out of the question. It is wastes a lot of energy as heat, an does some strange things with certain components. I have had reliability troubles with it and so have others I have known.
The Hydra sounds fantastic, and is completely reliable. I have all of my components plugged into it including amps.
It wastes no energy, and will last forever. It does not limit dynamics with amps I have run on it, and for some reason, it gives me a wider and deeper soundstage than the other two mentioned.
It is almost shocking just how bad my system sounds without a good power conditioner to clean things up. Any of the three will make a significant change for the better, so be sure not to do without!
I only have experience with the Equi=Tech (Q2). I'm very happy with mine. I use it with a tube system.
If you really want something special, which will upgrade your system, there's the Burmester 958, which will take your entire system, including two big monoblocks. I love what it does, and if it has any downside whatsoever, I can't hear it. But boy, is it pricey!