Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
Kinghifi, do you want that active or passive? LOL :-)

On another note for coffee drinkers, the guy who used to sell me the whole beans at the farmers market told me that just this year, in Columbia, they will start to separate the beans by province instead of combing them all in bulk.
It will be something like what wine makers do with their grapes. The growers now realize that not all coffee tastes alike depending on where it's grown.

All the best,
Nonoise
Albert, That sounds like a REALLY great, enjoyable ritual! And, I am sure that even your whole group's intake of Mexican food's after effects can nowhere near overpower your (fine) system in decibels... HA :)
My most meaningful and intense hifi "drug" is the warm blanket of self satisfaction that envelops me when I listen to my rig and bask in the knowledge that I assembled it all by myself and since it is SO good, I must also be good. This by itself feels amazing, although it is highly addictive and might not be for everybody.
Wolf, Narcissistic and Audiophilistic tendencies can never coexist peacefully.
It is a constant struggle...
Kinghifi

"I find with French Press, can never get the water hot enough and it cools off too fast. Is there a trick?"

The trick is actually the Frieling press. All others pale in comparison. It's fully insulated, even the top. The coffee only has to steep for 4 minutes so it's very hot when you pour it. I boil water in a LeCreuset kettle on the stove.

Read the reviews of the Frieling on Amazon.