Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
For my coffee consumption, I use a 42 ounce Frieling French Press. I hand grind Jamaican Blue Mountain beans in a Kyocera CM-50 with a modified lower bearing to assure consistency of grind.
I find with French Press, can never get the water hot enough and it cools off too fast. Is there a trick?

My main coffee is Trader Joe French Roast using Krup Burr grinder and drip coffee maker.

As I'm writing, enjoying a bottle of Shiraz, roast duck with Carmen McRae in As Time Goes By.
Don't drink or smoke. Non-smoking for the health of it. I don't drink because alcohol and I do not get along together. I become an ass and the alcohol only gets pissed.
I agree that coffee use is behind the global curve when here, in America, but there is hope. I recently got hooked on freshly roasted whole beans (2-3 days old) thanks to someone who used to sell his coffee at a local open market. He went away which led me to search out a great coffee roasting company not 2 miles from where I live and now I get some of the best, fresh roasted coffee in Los Angeles. They even coarse grind it for my french press but I do miss the ritual of grinding my own in my Hario hand grinder.

Kinghifi, I don't know what to recommend for getting the water hot enough but simply boiling it in a kettle works for me. I have to let it sit for a minute lest I burn myself.

Once you've tried fresh roasted, whole bean coffee, store bought, Starbucks, and the rest all blow, big time.

For anyone interested in the place where I go, here's a link:
http://www.groundworkcoffee.com/
and they have another site:
http://supremebean.com/

They can mail it to you if it's too far a drive but the cost may negate the bargain. But if you love a good cup of Joe......

All the best,
Nonoise
Our Tuesday night music session begins with dinner at Matt's Ranchero Martinez in Lakewood section of Dallas, not far from my home.

To avoid getting our car doors nicked we park across the street at:
The Coffee Company

Premium coffee beans in huge sacks line the entry way by the front of the store. An antique looking German coffee roasting machine is roasting when I stop before dinner for a bag or two. My current favorites are Monsoon Malibar and Kenya AA but truthfully, all their coffee is excellent.