Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
Donjr
For my coffee consumption, I use a 42 ounce Frieling French Press. I hand grind Jamaican Blue Mountain beans in a Kyocera CM-50

French press is indeed better than most automatic coffee makers. My son has several of them and demonstrated what each offers. The Kyocera is interesting. After trying multiple hand and electric grinders I settled on this: Kitchen Aid Pro

Too many people drinking too much bad coffee.
That can be said of beer, scotch and wine as well :^)
If you listen celibate, doesn't it void the warranty ?
Seriously, if you like great coffee, try www.bluetokai.com. Unfortunately, it's still not global.
Cheers
Donjr, Now all you need to do is source, blend, and roast your own beans. I'll never go back to commercially roasted beans. The differences dwarf coffee pot and grinder issues. Bit of a learning curve though. :-)
I'm a habitual ice cruncher so beverages "on the rocks" like Wild Turkey (my favorite foul based beverage) cause me to crunch away while listening, thus messing up the experience. I still think a non toxic sense enhancer like decent pot works better for me, although if I'm listening to heavy classical and the pot is too strong I do get scared and wonder if I'm gonna die soon, or why the world is so sad, or where I put those cookies...so there's that.