Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
:" Xiekitchen
For me, more likely fresh ground "coffeefool" pure Kona distilled water non-bleached filter brewed through a Technivorm MoccaMaster coffee maker. (Just a brief plug) Going from a Krups to a Technivorm is the equivalent of going from a mid-fi receiver to a serious $5K pick-your-brand power amp."

This has me laughing out loud as it describes my partner to a T. Loves the Technivorm and has coffee flown in directly from Koa Coffee Plantation in Hawaii - peaberry Kona mostly....
For me, I hate coffee, but like the looks of that coffee maker, love tea and white wine.
I have a Technivorm also, a Black Moccamaster KBT-741. It's a great machine but a mess to deal with. Lately I've been enjoying the convenience of our Keurig and guests love it.

The Keurig makes green tea almost instantly for enjoying while watching news and it's also great for quick coffee, especially when there is only time for one cup.

I have a dozen types of K cup coffee and brew with bottled spring water. When guests come for music like tonight, they can choose whatever appeals to them. Starbucks, Green Mountain, Barista Prima, Emerils and Newmans Organics for example.

The best part, nothing to clean up and no waisted coffee. Sometimes on music night I would brew a pot, a couple of people pour a cup and the rest went down the drain.
I thought I heard a reverberating "gobble- gobble" over in the corner behind your Mothers of Invention FreakOut LP near the strobe light.