Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
I love this thread!, best one I have seen in a long time!, The first two hrs, I am straight, make sure all is well with the system, then its killans red beer, Bud ice on the cheap,I do not even know where to get the funny cigerettes no more at 46, LOL!
Mapman, I FULLY agree with cutting out the sugar and junk stuff, etc. A red wine or two (three) is a healthy thing IMO. You may even post more with a couple under your belt, and we'll enjoy em' just fine :)
"A red wine or two (three) is a healthy thing IMO"

I suspect so. At least I hope so and its not just a bone being thrown aging baby boomers like me to make us feel better. Some experimentation may be called for. I'll let you know....:^)
Syntax do you dip the small slice of dry bread into the mineral water to soften it?