Simaudio versus Accuphase?

Have simaudio 740p with 860a, considering Accuphase a-70 with c2420. Speakers are Franco Serblin Ktema.

Thoughts?

P.S. Moving to japan therefore can purchase accuphase at japan prices..

Thank you
128x128harris4crna
Defintely go out and listen. I have had many listening sessions with Accuphase units. Believe me, it's some of the best out there, and at the Japanese prices, it's a no brainer. The only stuff that could possibly beat it is FM Acoustics and Boulder, at a million times the price.
The A-70 + C-2420 is a dynamite world class combo. I can attest to this. I have heard said combo, and it'll do all kinds of neat things sound wise. Plus it is transparent and dynaimc. Unfortunately I don't these superb units at the moment, but hopefully in the near future I will. The stuff isn't cheap here in the US!
Simply and honestly, compared to the Accuphase, Simaudio
is a joke. The new NEO Series is even worse joke.
The NAD C356 sound better than any Simaudio NEO Integrated
Amplifier. Tested and proven. Five thousand dollars for
something that sound like artifact. Well .............
Thank you all. It appears Accuphase is the overwhelming winner. I do enjoy Simaudio, but I am looking to have an amp to push a warm sound through the Ktemas. SimAudio's sound seems to sit back, but transparent. Has its place, but I am looking forward to listen to the A-70 and 2420 with the Ktemas. Thank you