Why are so many people trying to sell Harbeths?

These speakers have their devotees to be sure, but it looks like a lot of people are falling OUT of love with them. It's a trend I've noticed here on Audiogon. Opinions?
cooper52
These speakers may have a nostalgic appeal to those who purchased their speakers in the 70's, and a 30 wpc Marantz Receiver was a high power unit. To charge this much for a box, wires, and to off the shelf drivers is pure commerce.
In the UK the 30.1 are about $4175 using google converter. I like harbeth, but the the import cost gives me pause for sure.
Tennisdoc40,
It's two, not "to", and if you knew even basic information about Harbeth speakers, you would know that they are not "off the shelf" drivers. Pure commerce-no, pure lack of knowledge-yes.
I think the problem with Harbeth is that they sell through a U.S. Importer which makes their speakers expensive. I know in Canada you can buy new 30.1 for around 4000.00. They sell for 5695.00 in the states.
In Canada, the 40.1 is the same price as in the US but in a different currency. My C7 was $3699 last November but the C$ has fallen quite a lot o not sure if pries have been adjusted.