Musical Fidelity kw DM 25 Transport and DAC

Hi, does anybody have any experience with the Musical Fidelity kw DM 25 Transport and DAC?

Ken
kjgp
Are there owners who use other AES/EBU cables then the standard MF cables between the DAC and transport?
You can only connect the dac/transport with XLR cables. A long time ago I replaced the standard MF cables with Cardas Golden Reference. Huge difference.
For all the MF naysayers on this thread, my MF kW 25 dac +transport has been in my system for 8+ years and I can't see myself replacing it. It's that good.
In the interest of full disclosure : it's a predominantly vinyl system
elberoth2,

There is no such word as "prolly." The word is "probably." You wrote that in 2007. There is no telling how many times you have used that term in the last nine years. At least, now you know! Also, don't try correcting me, for correcting you. Prolly is not a word on any planet we recognize.

Just my .02 I own a Musical Fidelity M6si and am very happy with the unit. It does exude quality and prior to purchasing I did a direct comparison to Krell Vanguard and preferred the MF. I cannot speak to their CD players / Transports as I haven't listened to it or seen it in person but can draw an inference as to the quality and would have to believe it is well built and great sounding. I own/use an Emotiva ERC-3. Considerably less money nevertheless a quality unit in its own right. Back to Musical Fidelity it would be great if they had a customer forum for these and other threads.