B&W Signature 800 Vs. the new 800D Diamond

Does anyone here has a chance to listen to the new B&W 800D (Diamond)? How do you like it and how does it compare to the 800 Signature?

The 800 Signature Red Bird Eye goes for about $13K and the new 800D goes for $16K. Which one would you rather take?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Huy
htong
Washline, while I don't doubt your experience, it doesn't correlate to the majority of the experince I have heard from others, including mine (not with the 800's). While I wouldn't turn down a great deal on Signatures because they are a very nice speaker and I like the finish too, but given the choice I'd take the new D versions every time.
i've heard (2nd hand) from someone who heard the new 803d's
that they are "special", meaning a must-audition.
b&w should institute an upgrade program if possible.
i had 801s3 matrix years back and that was my formal introduction into high end audio...awesome speakers.
i still wonder what they would have sounded like with north-creek crossovers...
Washline: You heard the two speakers in different rooms. And it sounds like they were driven by different sources/electronics. Is this a reasonable way to conclude one way or the other for a preference?
Tell you what, cover the 800D and Sig 800 and I will charge $100 for everyone to run the test sight unseen.
For every person that can accurately identify either given speaker (over about 20 tests consistently) I will pass out $500. I can assure you of one thing. At the end of the test with 1,000 AGONers, I will have enough money to buy 4 pair of Krell Master Ref Subs ($35,000 each) and put the other $20,000 into a new twin turbo for my HOTTUB!!

In other words, I think 2% of the everyday folks buying gear (that would be us from AGON) would be able to distinguish a difference. 98% would never. We have enough issues in our rooms, electronics, and sources, that these minor differences (IMO) are not to be identified.

Now - if showing the two, I would bet 90-95% would take the appearance of the Sigs.

So, this should give away my answer to the question!

Dan