Thiel 7.2 or Revel Studios

I like the sound of both speakers and just wanted some feedback as to which speakers others prefer (having owned one of the two or currently do to give your imput. The amp I have is a Krell 600c.
irish65
Keep 1 fact in mind: Revels take hundreds of hours to break in. Have a lot of patience if they don't sound as good at home as the demo's in the store.
I agree will all of the above. One other consideration is your room. Thiels like very wide spacing, with ample distance to side walls, pointing straight ahead. Revel is a little less picky on placement, but if you get the Thiels dialed in, I think they have the edge.
I believe the Studios are slightly better. IMHO.
(Since I own them, they must be the best, right?!)
However, the Theils are also quality speakers.
I doubt you would go wrong with either one.
I don't think it takes hundreds of hours to break in the Revels though. Maybe a hundred hours or so. They sound pretty good straight out of the box, but I will agree that they do sound better the more they break in.
The Revels should sound good with your Krell amp. I use a Mark Levinson myself.

Good Luck in your search.
I personally prefer the Wilson Sophias in the same price range, or the Dyn C4s a bit above, which you should audition as well. It's all about taste at this price point.
I want to thank everyone who took time out of their busy lives to give me some good imput concerning the Thiels or Revels. Considering that my listening room is 25'x 22' the Thiels would do a better job with a room that size. However I do not like a bright sounding speaker and I would be willing to change out my Krell. I talked to the tech people at Thiel and Krell was their amp of choice to power the 7.2. The Revels from my understading do not tend to be bright. Jdevine how does the Mac 602 sound with the Thiels.