Revel Studio Discussion- Everything Studio Here

Hello all
Thought this would be a great forum for all of us Revel Studio Owners to discuss issues relevant to these excellent speakers. Amlification, wiring, questions, concerns- its all fair game!
dp37
Thanks sfstereo.
The phantom centre question is now mute as I ordered a matching Voice and M20s for rear duties. I have also just ordered a set of Argent Pursangs but Ric says he uses 1/4inch spades, do you know if these will fit over the studios and voice binding posts, 1/4inch sounds small to me. I'm sure my previous B&Ws were larger than that.

regards
Ian
I measured the binding post with a caliper last night and it measures 8 mm in diameter so it's a litte larger than 1/4 inch.
Ok, the big day is nearly here. The new room is almost complete and the speakers are currently winging their way towards me.
I'm currently trying to decide on 'rough' placement for the b15 sub, and this decision may depend on if I just use it for thumps & bangs with movies, or if I use it full time including it in my critical 2 channel listening sessions.
I will be using ETF software and my ears to fine tune placement once everything has broken in.

A question to my fellow Revel useres is, is the b15 sub good enough to use for critical two channel listening or should it be kept for movies only?

thanks in adv.
The new Audiopoints Model 2.0 AP-1R.75 made especially for the Revel Studio and Salon speakers have now been released.
Just heard a pair of Studio's last weekend and thought they were amazing. Almost laughably better than everything else I heard that day. They were set up in a large HT room driven by all Lexicon electronics and the salesman gave me a funny look when I asked for straight up two channel in direct mode without the sub. I can only imagine them in a more appropriately sized room. You guys are lucky to own these speakers!