Talon Raven C Speakers

Does anyone know whether or not the David Berning ZH-270 amplifier will synergistically drive the Talon Raven C speakers? I do not use a pre-amplifier and my listening room is 18' x 30'. I am used to dynamic speakers that play out of the box with a wide and deep sound stage, without the music being laid back.

I am thinking about buying a pair of Talon Raven C speakers, and some have suggested that I would need at least 100 watts/channel when using tube amplification. Another said the Berning, with 70 watts per channel, is the exception.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
hawaiikid
Islandbird........thanks for your input and thoughts. You are the Man (with the Firebirds)!
I've had the Raven-C's for 5 mos. now in my setup & have enjoyed them more than anything else I've owned. I too am curious about going tubes with these but am still questioning the idea because of the general consensus that high powered/current SS is the way to go. Maybe Wolcott monos or their new stereo 120 amp would be the ticket?
Pehare...........you raise an interesting question and thanks for your informative recommendation.