Best Low Budget Speakers

After looking around I have decided I need some new bookshelf speakers. With a number of suggestions I have come up with the following:

Triangle Titus
B&W 303
Alon lil rascal
Vandersteen
von schweikert vr-1

I would be buying used so the price is around a few hundred dollars. Are there any other speakers to consider? Sorry MMG's are out i dont have the power.

Thanks
Eric Baer
iamcrazy111
Soliloquy Sat-5. You can get a great deal from underwoodhifi.com.
The benefit of these is no rear port. They were designed to be on a bookshelf where many small speakers sound aweful when on a shelf.
What's the rest of your system ? How can one best recommend a speaker without knowing more details ???
Lonewolf:

Eric's choice of power source has not been finalized yet. Eric has had a few threads here over the last few weeks that have been exploring the feasibility of using the 8 wattt output from his newly purchased 42 inch Plasma TV to power a pair of fairly sensitive speakers. IMO, the room size (approx 400 - 500 square feet) introduces the biggest complication. So, you had to have some prior knowledge on this one ... ergo my disclaimer ... assume that you are using an amplifier or receiver.

Regards,
Rich