Speaker Choices for Tube Amps

I am looking for speakers that work well with a tube amp say 50 wpc. What speakers do you recommend I audition? Coincident, Silverline, other. If you have have or heard the Coincident and Silverline speakers let me know what they sound like versus each other or other speakers you compared them to.

Thanks and Happy Listening.
bigkidz
I'm currently using a pair of Coincident Triumph Signatures. I'm powering them with a pair of Dared 300B monoblocks (7wpc). Although this is pretty loud for most music, headbanging volume is out. When I'm listening to large orchestral music or any bass heavy music, I get clipping when I really crank it. I think 40 or 50 watts or tube amplification with the Coincidents will be a match made in heaven.
How about the larger speakers like the Total Eclipse or the Sonata III or La Folia. Can I drive them with 50 wpc?

Thanks
I drive Coincident Total Victories with Tenor 15 wi amps. It is a great combo.
I also use Coincident Total Victory, but with ASL 1009 monoblocks @ 60 wpc- perfect power/purity match...
Which amp did you have in mind? Not all (tube) amps are created equal. Sonic frontier amps will sound different than ARC amps. And VTL will sound different than VAC amps. Same with speaker. Find your amp, or speakers first, then look for a match. Looking at your current system, you are too long in this hobby not to know this.