Do You Have a Favorite Disk to Set VTA/SRA?

And what, precisely, do you listen for?
melm
I adjust arm height (and thus VTA/SRA) for every LP. This is because I hear the differences and appreciate optimal sonics from each record, not because I love tweaking.

Not everyone is on the lunatic fringe. Depending on your tonearm, your system and your sensitivity, you may want to do that much... or much less.

I'm happy to explain my particular methods, but if you're more inclined to set and forget it wouldn't be helpful. Can you clarify your equipment (e.g., list your System), musical preferences and sonic goals? That would help others respond in ways appropriate to your particular needs.
Dougdeacon, I believe that adjusting VTA to every dorn LP every time is rather spiritual masterbation than proper setup (xc'uz my poor Friench) unless it's TT that has the feature 'on flight VTA adjustment'(adore Technics 1200 for that).
It's especially pain in anus when yo try to do that with 7" records or flexis
Other then that, Ebm gives advise much closer to RW(real world) if you don't have majority of 180...200g pressings. Another words, use the most common size and calibur record from your collection and b done and don't jerk it every time(that's RW).
As far as sound testing of VTA goes, I use Dire Straits "On Every Street" UK pressing or Mark Knophler's "Nottinghillbillies" Italian pressing.
Man, I'm sure glad adjusting arm height, VTA/SRA on every LP isn't considered part of the lunatic fringe.
I'm with Dougdeacon. I do the same based on the methods he taught me. But what may not be clear is that my collection is divided between five different heights (SRA/VTA angles) ranging in 0.5mm. So if I'm feeling a bit lazy and want to spend the evening listening to say piano sonatas, I will bring down two or three LPs with the same SRA settings so that I don't have to change the VTA for each LP played that evening.

And when I do adjust my arm, it only takes about 20 seconds. Not a big deal. The time consuming part is listening initially for the correct setting and making a note of it for future reference.